Last Updated: Oct 22, 2019 02:12PM PDTGuests are allowed to attend the conference at a discounted rate. Guest packages are for family members or guests who are not affiliated with or working within the long term care profession and who are attending with a full meeting package registrant. Guests are not eligible to earn Continuing Education credits (CEs).
Guest Package benefits include the following:
- Access to the Expo Hall with lunch (Monday & Tuesday)
- Access to the AHCA/NCAL Welcome Reception; Opening General Session; AHCA/NCAL National Quality Awards Ceremony & Reception; Closing General session & AHCA/NCAL Awards Ceremony
- Guests DO NOT RECEIVE Continuing Education credits
- Guests are allowed at a discounted rate for attendees.
- Log into the AHCA/NCAL 70th Convention & Expo Registration and Housing site with the email address on your registration record.
- From the Event Dashboard, select the pull down menu to register a selected guest.
- In the new window, enter the guest's information.
- Proceed through the remaining registration pages until you arrive back at the Event Dashboard.
- Select the 'Checkout' button, enter your payment details and 'Accept Conditions and Submit Payment'.
- Upon successful processing, you will automatically receive a confirmation of your registration and/or hotel reservation to the primary email address associated with your account.
c/o Convention Management Resources, Inc.
425 California Street, Suite 810
San Francisco, CA 94104